Like what you see? Yeoman can do more.
Yeoman supports scaffolding out a lot more for Angular and other frameworks than what we’ve shown today.
For example, the Fountain Angular generator also supports creating new pipes, directives, services and components for you. A new components can be scaffolded by running
yo fountain-angular2:component componentName, which will create your component file but also add a new componentName.spec.js for your unit test.
Find more sub-generators
To find out all the sub-generators for installed Yeoman generators, you can use
Where to go next
- Yeoman is always evolving. Be sure to check out yeoman.io for more information and follow @yeoman and +Yeoman to stay up to date.
- Fountain generators (fountainjs.io) helped us write this Todo app quickly and with elegance. Follow @YeomanFountain to stay up to date on new features and new releases.
- Angular2 (angular.io) a framework to develop across all platforms.
- Webpack (webpack.github.io) a module bundler who takes modules with dependencies and generates static assets representing those modules.
- JSPM (jspm.io) a frictionless browser package management. Load any module format (ES6, AMD, CommonJS and globals) directly from any registry such as npm and GitHub with flat versioned dependency management.
That’s it from your man-in-a-hat for now. Thanks!