First off, Happy Friday!
Today we released updates to six of our official generators. The complete changelogs can be found in our linked release pages lower down.
Sindre also released a new version of his Gulp plugin generator, Hemanth released an Atom Editor package generator and Rob updated grunt-bower-requirejs. Simon is almost ready shipping a huge new feature for
yo (composability), which we hope to talk about in the next few weeks. Leonardo, Eddie and Rob have been working on a completely new mobile-first design for
yeoman.io which they hope to get out in the next month. Kevin has been helping out all over the place.
- Our Gulp WebApp generator now supports wiredep so any dependencies installed with Bower will be automatically wired up to your index for you.
- Our Backbone generator now provides more useful boilerplate scaffolding (thanks to the community, and Revath for maintaining)
- Our Grunt WebApp generator gets a big update with numerous stability fixes. We've also switched to using the official Bootstrap Sass package.
- Gulp WebApp generator -- 0.0.4
- Grunt WebApp generator -- 0.4.8
- Grunt Plugin generator -- 0.0.7
- Generator generator -- 0.4.3
- Backbone generator -- 0.2.5
- jQuery generator -- 0.0.9
On the community-front, we've started work on our next monthly digest but until then enjoy this quick video on building a budgeting webapp with Yo and Angular.
Until next time, have an awesome weekend!
~ Addy and the team